The industry is showing strong interest in Security Essen as a platform for the security sector. A good year before the start of the fair, the organizers of Messe Essen are pleased about an extremely positive booking level and the return of well-known companies. Julia Jacob, Project Manager of Security Essen: "Already at this point in time, many exhibitors have booked their stands again. In exhibition areas that are in great demand, we can no longer offer areas in particularly popular halls."
Numerous companies such as Hekatron, Dom, Burgwächter, Funkwerk and AtralSecal will be back when Security Essen takes place at Messe Essen from September 17 to 20, 2024. "The return of these companies is a clear sign that impressively underlines the importance of our trade fair for the security industry," says Julia Jacob. Together with her team, she has further developed Security Essen. Thus, in 2024, there will be the new thematic focus ‘Civil Protection and Civil Defense, Special and Special Protection Vehicles‘ for the first time. Senior Vice President Marketing Sabrina Großkreuz: "In this way, we want to take account of the new challenges in our society and give all interested parties a platform for exchange, cooperation and networking."
Supporting program with many opportunities for networking
One of the points that many exhibitors and visitors praised at last Security Essen was the supporting program. This will be expanded even further next year:
· Professional exchange at a high level on the subject of networked security will be the focus of the Digital Networking Security Conference.
· The Training and Education Day, organized jointly with the BDSW (Federal Association of the Security Industry), will support the industry in promoting young talents and recruiting skilled workers.
· In the Drone Zone, exhibitors will demonstrate the added value of drones for the security industry.
· The German-Dutch Forum offers an opportunity for bilateral exchange between experts from both countries.
· For the first time, a Banks and Savings Banks Day is planned. Ther, financial institutions can find out about the latest developments in the physical security industry - especially with regard to safes, ATMs and security rooms.
Registration forms and further information at: www.security-essen.deBack to the news overview
Plan your visit to the trade fair!